Left Continue shopping
Your Order

You have no items in your cart

You might like
From $ 1500
Show options

Good Measure Wines 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon

$ 2999 $ 3499

Our Cabernet Sauvignon is 100% varietally pure.  We hand-pick and de-stem 100% of our lots into open top, stainless steel fermentation tanks to cold soak for 1.5 days.  We then let the juice mingle with the native yeast for 12 days all the while pumping over the juice 2-3 times per day until the brix drop below 10, then 1 pump-over per day until the brix drop below 5.  We press off the juice at 0.9 brix separating the free run and the hard press.  The juice is then racked to 100% French Oak, 35% new barrels with the remaining 65% being 2-4 yr old barrels, for 18 months.  Good Measure Cabernet Sauvignon boasts plush, red fruit with great acidity and a chewy tannic finish. 

The Destiny Ridge Vineyard is planted with 100% un-grafted vines; rarely seen today.  The vineyard and benefits from strong, stirring air currents that arrive from the west via the Columbia River Gorge; combined with the slope of the vineyard this reduces the likelihood of rot, fungal diseases or frost taking hold.  These factors produce intense-flavored grapes with a structural balance of sugars and acids