CHARITABLE DONATION REQUESTS
Taylor’s Wine Shop believes it is important to give back to the community. Every year we host and sponsor events and fundraisers as well as donations including product donations and auction items. If you are interested in charitable donations from Taylor’s wine Shop or would like us to host a fundraising event, please fill out the form on this page to be considered.
Donation Request Process & Policies
Donation requests are reviewed on a monthly basis and if requesting an event, it must be submitted at least 6 – 8 weeks prior to the event to be considered. A confirmation email will be sent to you within 24 hours, so please include a valid email address and contact information. Only approved requests will receive further communication after this initial confirmation email. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder if you do not see the confirmation email in your primary inbox.
Due to the high volume of requests received, we are unable to confirm the status of requests or receipt of requests by telephone. Although we are honored to receive many charitable requests, we are not able to support them all. We are currently reviewing requests for events taking place.
Taylor’s Wine Shop has established guidelines for product donations that follow the IRS tax guidelines. All tax information must meet our requirements before they can be considered for a donation. The organization receiving the donation must be a nonprofit and charitable organization and provide a copy of their Federal Tax Exempt Certificate, 501(c) (3).
Specifically, our corporate giving guidelines do not permit us to donate to the following:
- Annual Conferences/Conventions
- Individual Gifting
- Intermediary Donations
- School Incentive/Reward Programs
- Political Parties, Associations & Representatives of Advocacy Groups
- Organizations that Discriminate by Race, Creed, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Age, Religion or National Origin, or Disability
- Religious Organizations, Churches and Programs that are Purely Denominational in Purpose
- Files should not exceed 5MB.
- All donation/sponsorship request forms must be completed in full or will not be considered.
- Taylor’s Wine Shop participates in a limited number of monetary sponsorships. The majority of donations granted are for product/Auction Items and Fundraising Events.
- We will do its best to support you in your efforts, although we may not be able to fulfill your request OR we may not be able to fulfill your request in its entirety.